A. ARLAB COMMUNTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. - LEGAL RELATIONSHIP
1. ("Terms and Conditions") are used by AUGMENTED REALITY LAB S.L., ("ARLAB").
2. Your use of ARLAB's users community, applications, services, products, software and websites (the "Services"), including but not limited to the Services which consist of (i) the use of the ARLAB websites (the "ARLAB Websites") and (ii) the use of ARLAB's apps and the access to content and functionalities provided by ARLAB ("ARLAB Content"), or by third parties ("Third Party Content") (ARLAB Content and Third Party Content together are referred to as the "Content") through the ARLAB apps (these Services mentioned under (ii) are referred to as the "ARLAB Service"), is subject to a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you and ARLAB.
4. Should these Terms and Conditions and a Legal Notice be contradictory with regard to (the terms and conditions applying to) a Service, then the Legal Notice shall proceed with respect to that Service.
5. You are only allowed to use the Services after having accepted the Agreement. You can either accept the Agreement by indicating such when the option is provided to you by ARLAB in the user interface for any Service (e.g. by clicking to accept) or by actually accessing or using any part of the Services. With regard to the latter you agree that ARLAB will treat your access to or use of a Service as the acceptance of the Agreement and the applicability of the Agreement to that Service.
6. It is important that you read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Services. You should read the Agreement with your parent or guardian if you are between the age of 13 and 18. Please print or save these Terms and Conditions before continuing. You are only allowed to use the Services if you are 13 years or older. You will need permission from your parent or guardian to use the Services if you are between the age of 13 and 18.
2. - ARLAB SERVICE AND CONTENT
2.1. - Third Party Content and Publishers
1. When ARLAB provides you access to Third Party Content, ARLAB does not act on behalf and for the account of the Publisher who has developed such Third Party Content. The use of Third Party Content may be subject to terms and conditions from the Publisher or other third parties. You agree that such terms and conditions do not affect the Agreement between you and ARLAB in ARLAB's disadvantage and will have no influence on the applicability of the Agreement.
2. By accepting the Agreement you understand and accept that ARLAB has no influence on the information contained in the Third Party Content and is therefore not responsible for the Third Party Content. The Third Party Content falls under the full and sole responsibility of the Publisher.
3. Furthermore, by accepting the Agreement you understand and accept that the Third Party Content or parts of the Third Party Content may be protected by intellectual property rights of the Publisher or parties related to the Publisher (e.g. the party instructing the Publisher). You may therefore not alter, sell or distribute the Third Party Content in any way, unless you are allowed to do so by the Publisher.
4. The Third Party Content may contain information that is offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable, as well as technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors. The Third Party Content may also contain material that violates the privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties. By accepting the Agreement you understand and accept that you are exposed to Third Party Content that can be insulting, indecent or harmful and that you are using the Third Party Content on your own risk. By operating the ARLAB Service, ARLAB does not represent or imply that it supports the Third Party Content, nor that it believes the Third Party Content to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
5. ARLAB does not, will not and cannot review the Third Party Content. However, ARLAB reserves the right to screen, filter, adapt, refuse or delete (parts of) the Third Party Content whenever it deems necessary.
6. All Third Party Content obtained through the ARLAB Service by you is obtained at your own discretion and risk. You will not undertake any action that may disturb or interrupt the ARLAB Service or (access to) the Third Party Content in any way.
2.2. - Notice and take down
1. Should you come across Third Party Third Party Content which is violating any provision of these Terms and Conditions, a Legal Notice and/or any applicable law, regulation or case law, then you are advised to follow the Notice-and-take-down Procedure. The Notice-and-take-down Procedure can be found at: www.arlab.com.
2. ARLAB itself might come across Third Party Content which violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions, a Legal Notice, regulation or case law. You agree that ARLAB in such case or in case the Notice-and-take-down Procedure used by you or third parties is reason for ARLAB to take corrective measures, is entitled to block the access to the “Services” or the relevant Third Party Content.
2.3. - Important safety information
1. ARLAB points out that it is important for you to realize that the use of the ARLAB Services, especially in combination with a mobile device, is an interactive form of use. You should always be aware of and pay cautious attention to the context and environment you are using the ARLAB Services in. Do not harm yourself or others when using the ARLAB Services. You understand and accept that the use of the ARLAB Services is at your own risk.
3. - PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
1. ("Updates") can include but are not limited to bug fixes, patches, modified functionalities and new versions. You allow ARLAB to install Updates automatically.
2. Furthermore, you agree that ARLAB may permanently or temporarily stop providing the Services or parts thereof to you or in general, at ARLAB's sole discretion, in a way ARLAB deems appropriate and without prior notice to you. You understand and accept that should the occasion arise you may be prevented from accessing the Services, including but not limited to the access to content you created, submitted, posted or displayed on or through the Services (the "User Generated Content").
3. ("Supporting Companies") in providing the Services to you. These Supporting Companies will then be providing those Services to you on behalf of ARLAB.
4. Under no circumstances will ARLAB be obliged to provide you with corrections of the Services should defects in the Services arise.
5. You agree that ARLAB may provide you with notices (e.g. by e-mail, regular mail, SMS, MMS, social media messages, postings on the Services).
4. - USE OF THE SERVICES
1. You agree to use the Services in a responsible manner, which includes but is not limited to you refraining from: jeopardizing yourself or any third party in any way by using the Services; creating, submitting, posting or displaying User Generated Content which is offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable to others than you and/or violates the privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties; and engaging in any activity that, directly or indirectly, interferes with or disrupts the Services.
2. Furthermore, you will only use the Services for purposes that are permitted by the Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or case law.
3. You agree not to modify, copy, or create derivative works based on the Services. You will refrain from selling, trading, reselling, leasing, renting, loaning and distributing the Services for any purposes.
4. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to protect yourself and your (mobile) devices and computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content.
5. You agree that you are solely responsible for the User Generated Content created, submitted, posted and displayed by you and the possible consequences thereof.
6. By accepting the Agreement you understand and accept that ARLAB has no influence on the information contained in the User Generated Content and is therefore not responsible for the User Generated Content. The User Generated Content falls under the full and sole responsibility of the Publisher.
7. ARLAB itself might come across User Generated Content which violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions, a Legal Notice, regulation or case law. You agree that ARLAB in such case is reason for ARLAB to take corrective measures, is entitled to block the access to the “Services” or User Generated Content.
5. - CONTENT POSTED ON OTHER WEBSITES
1. The Services, specifically the Content, may contain links to other websites, content or sources. ARLAB does not have any control over these links, websites, content or sources and is not responsible for any information contained therein.
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you understand and accept that ARLAB is not responsible for the use and/or availability of these links, websites, content or sources.
3. Furthermore, you understand and accept that ARLAB does not represent or imply that it supports the information contained therein.
4. ARLAB disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of the information contained in the aforementioned links, websites, content or sources.
6. - USER ACCOUNT
As part of the registration process or as part of the continued use of the Services you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree that all information you provide in that respect will always be accurate, correct and up-to-date.
6.1. - Passwords and security
1. You understand and accept that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Account, including but not limited to the confidentiality of your passwords.
2. Furthermore, you agree that you are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your User Account.
3. You understand and accept that you are only authorized to access User Accounts created by you and only to the extent that and as long as ARLAB allows you to do so.
4. You agree that, should you become aware of any unauthorized use of your User Account or your passwords, you will immediately notify ARLAB at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. - LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
7.1. - General
1. Irrespective of the rest of the Agreement, you will at all time maintain the mandatory legal rights which may not lawfully be excluded or limited by applicable law. Only the exclusions and limitations which are lawful will apply to you.
7.2. - Exclusion of warranties
7.2.1. - "As is" and "as available"
1. ARLAB, its Supporting Companies and its suppliers and licensors hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but without limitation: (i) warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; (ii) warranties that the Services are error free or that access to the Services is continuous or uninterrupted; (iii) a warranty that your use of the Services lives up to your expectations or will meet your requirements; (iv) a warranty that your use of the Services occurs without interruptions, delay, errors and/or safety risks; (v) and a warranty that the Content or any other information obtained by you through the Services is correct and reliable.
2. The abovementioned disclaim of warranty also applies to (later) information obtained by you from ARLAB or through a Service, even if it is obtained in the form of an advice from ARLAB. No such information will create a warranty.
7.2.2. - Limitation of liability
1. Your use of the Services is at your own discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for any damage that your use of the Services may cause to you, your property or third parties.
2. You expressly agree that ARLAB, its Supporting Companies, its suppliers nor its licensors are liable to you for any form of damages or loss which may be in incurred by you. This includes but is not limited to direct, indirect and consequential damages and loss of business and data. Furthermore, this includes but is not limited to (damages or loss as a result of: (i) your use of the Services; (ii) access to and/or the usage of Content; (iii) Updates; (iv) the interruption, suspension, or discontinuation by ARLAB of a Service; (iii) your failure to provide ARLAB with accurate information regarding your User Account; (iv) your failure to keep information regarding your User Account, including but not limited to passwords, confidential; (vi) and the loss or corruption of data obtained, used, added or created through the Services, including but not limited to The Third Party Content & The User Generated Content.
8. - WARRANTIES OF YOU
8.1. - You represent and warrant that:
1. Your use of the Services is and will be in strict accordance with the Agreement or Licenses and all applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city or other governmental area regarding online conduct and acceptable content and the transmission of technical data); and your use of the Services will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of ARLAB nor any third party.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ARLAB, its Supporting Companies and its suppliers and licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of a violation of the Agreement.
9. - COSTS, FEES AND PAYMENT
9.1. - General
1. You understand and accept that you are solely responsible for all costs involved with using the Services, including but not limited to the costs involved with the use of (mobile) devices, the use of mobile Internet and roaming, and taxes connected to your use of the Services.
9.2. - Paid Content
1. ("Paid Content"). By selecting Paid Content you agree to pay ARLAB the fee indicated for that Content. The use of Paid Content is only possible after having created a User Account.
2. ARLAB reserves the right to change the applicable fees for Paid Content at any time. The effect of such changes is however limited to future use of Paid Content only.
3. All purchases of Paid Content are final. You do not have the right to withdraw from a purchase once the process of granting access to the Paid Content has started. You understand and accept that due to the nature of the Paid Content purchases thereof are not subject to termination by you.
4. You agree that due to the final character of all purchases of Paid Content and the nature of the Paid Content, ARLAB will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to ARLAB.
5. Furthermore you agree that the obligation in the above paragraph does not even exist in case ARLAB exercises its right to block access to certain Content or its right to terminate or deny access to and use of a Service, with the effect of Paid Content no longer being accessible by you. Nevertheless, ARLAB will make a reasonable effort to recover the purchase price on your behalf, should the measures taken have a cause which is related to the Publisher of Paid Content. As applicable, any amounts due from a Publisher to ARLAB will first be deducted from the recovered amounts, after which ARLAB will divide the then remaining amounts pro rata to all affected users of the Paid Content. You understand and accept that ARLAB's attempt to recover the purchase price is not an obligation for ARLAB towards you.
9.3. - Payment
1. All payments for Paid Services will be carried out by third party payment providers. You understand and accept that ARLAB is not responsible for these third party payment providers and their use, operation and/or availability of the means to effectuate the payments.
10. - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
10.1. - General
1. You acknowledge and agree that ARLAB or ARLAB's licensors own all right, title and interest, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, in and to the Services. This specifically includes the fact that the Publishers own all right, title and interest, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, in and to the Content.
2. The ARLAB logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, photos, videos, images and logos used in connection with the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARLAB or its licensors.
3. The Agreement does not transfer any intellectual property rights from ARLAB or its licensors to you or third parties. All intellectual property rights with regard to the Services will remain solely with ARLAB or its licensors.
4. ARLAB acknowledges and agrees that you retain all rights you already hold in User Generated Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services.
5. You may not use the Services in any other way than the use which is explicitly permitted in these Terms and Conditions or a Specifically License. You agree to observe the restrictions with regard to your use of the Service which have been set out in these Terms and Conditions.
10.2. - License regarding Services
1. ARLAB gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use the software which is provided to you by ARLAB as part of the Services.
2. This license is restricted to the user functionalities of the Services. You are not entitled to use the Services in another way as intended by ARLAB or its licensors and as appears from the Agreement or Specifically License and the information specifically provided by ARLAB or its licensors for that Service. In general (i) you may not modify, copy, or create derivative works based on the Services, (ii) you may not reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise (attempt to) extract the source code of the software which ARLAB or its licensors provide you as part of the Services.
10.3. - License regarding Content
1. ARLAB gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use the Content which the Services enable you to access.
2. This license is restricted to the user functionalities of the Content. You are not entitled to use the Content in another way as intended by ARLAB, the Users or the Publishers and as appears from the Agreement or Specifically License and the information specifically provided by ARLAB or the User or the Publisher of that Content. In general (i) you may not modify, copy, or create derivative works based on the Content, (ii) you may not reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise (attempt to) extract the source code of the Content.
10.4. - License regarding User Generated Content
1. You give ARLAB a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, display and distribute any User Generated Content which you create, submit, post or display on or through the Services.
2. This license is restricted to the goal of enabling ARLAB to perform, display, distribute and promote its Services, including but not limited to providing you with access to the Content.
3. Your license to ARLAB includes a right for ARLAB to make the User Generated Content available to the Publishers, other Users, the Supporting Companies, ARLAB's suppliers and licensors and to other companies, organizations and individuals whom ARLAB cooperates with in providing the Services or developing and providing other services, and to sublicense those parties for that matter.
4. You represent and warrant to ARLAB that you have all necessary rights, power and authority to grant the abovementioned license.
10.5. - Copyright infringement
1. As ARLAB requests others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of other parties as well. If you believe that material located on or linked to via the Services violates a copyright, you are encouraged to follow the Notice-and-take-down Procedure. The Notice-and-take-down Procedure can be found at: www.arlab.coma.
2. If a party, you included, infringes the intellectual property rights of ARLAB or other parties, ARLAB may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Services.
11. - CHANGES
1. ARLAB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the Agreement or Specifically Licenses at any time. The new Terms and Conditions and/or Legal Notices will be made available through: http://www.arlab.com/terms
2. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions and Legal Notices periodically for changes. The continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to the Agreement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
3. ARLAB may offer new Services and/or Updates of existing Services. Such new Services and Updates shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions or Specifically Licenses and the Legal Notices which ARLAB declares applicable through these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
12. - TERMINATION
1. You are entitled to terminate the Agreement with ARLAB by (i) notifying ARLAB at any time at email@example.com or (ii) by closing your User Account, should this option be available.
2. ARLAB is entitled to terminate the Agreement or any License provide to you, partly of entirely, if: (i) You breach any provision of the Agreement; (ii) ARLAB is obliged to do so by law; (iii) ARLAB decides to discontinue Services regardless of the reason thereof.
3. You understand and accept that upon termination of the Agreement you will have to stop using the Services immediately. The right to terminate the Agreement, either by you or ARLAB, can be exercised at any time. Termination of the Agreement has immediate effect.
4. All provisions of the Agreement that are intended to survive the termination, by nature or because such has expressly been provided for in the Agreement, shall survive such termination. These provisions include, but are not limited to, provisions regarding intellectual property, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability and applicable law.
13. - APPLICABLE LAW
The Agreement and the use of the Services are governed by the laws of the Spain. Any disputes relating thereto will be held before the competent court in Madrid Capital, Spain.
14. - MISCELLANEOUS
1. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between ARLAB and you.
2. If any provision of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be construed to reflect the parties original intent. Despite the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision, all other provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
3. You agree that if ARLAB does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy under the Agreement, this will not constitute a formal waiver of ARLAB's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to ARLAB.
4. ARLAB may at any time and without giving notice to you assign its rights under the Agreement.
5. You are only allowed to deviate from these Terms and Conditions and any Legal Notice when such is permitted by ARLAB in a separate agreement with you.
1. – GENERAL
3. ARLAB is the provider of the Services. In this respect ARLAB would like to point out that: (i) When you, as a User, create a user account (a "User Account"), we will process the personal data necessary to open such a User Account. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing. Please note that you, and not ARLAB, determine the purposes for which you collect, use and disclose information via your User Account and that you are the controller with regard to these data; (ii) When you, as a User, use the ARLAB Content, we will process your data necessary for using the functionalities therein. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing. (iii) When you, as a User, use the ARLAB Services, we will process your data necessary for your access to and the subsequent transmission of ARLAB Content and Third Party Content. ARLAB is the controller with regard to these processing. Please be aware that the Third Party Content which you can access by means of the ARLAB Services, is provided to you by the Publishers. ARLAB merely provides the underlying infrastructure for your access to the Third Party Content. If you choose to disclose your data with Other Users and Publishers, these Other Users & Publishers are the controllers with regard to the processing of your personal data in connection with your use of the User Generated Content and Third Party Content. The Other Users & Publishers are independently responsible for compliance with applicable data protection legislation with regard to these processing; ARLAB does not process or store this data;
2. - COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. – General:
1. In addition to the aforementioned purposes, we may use the collected personal data for the following purposes: (i) The provision of access to and subsequent transmission of ARLAB Content, User Generated Content and Third Party Content; (ii9 The publication, overview and accessibility of online profiles; (iii) Enabling you to share your information and communicate with other Users, as well as providing your personal data to third parties offering combined services with ARLAB; (iv) Send you email and electronic notices containing service or promotional communications about ARLAB; (v) Improvement and technical administration of the ARLAB Services; (vi) Enabling you to create Content as well as the marketing and distribution of the Content.
2. ARLAB only processes those personal data necessary for the fulfillment of the abovementioned purposes. In order to open a User Account, you must provide us with the following information e.g., without limitation: (i) username, password and email address: (ii) namely additional contact information, device information, profile information, payment information, marketing information, sales information, user generated information, social information and support information: (iii) contact information, public contact information, bank information, and information about layers.
3. Your personal data will not be communicated, transmitted, sold to third parties. We will only share your data with third parties when necessary to providing you ARLAB Services.
4. As part of the Services offered to you, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries within and outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). More specifically your personal data may be transferred to hosting parties, email service providers, CRM providers and payment service providers in the United States, having a different level of data protection. However, if we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your privacy rights remain protected. The purpose of the transfer is the provision of access to and subsequent transmission of mobile services, including (personalized) augmented reality services.
2.2. - Specifically to End Users we point out the following:
1. We could also process location data including but not limited to your GPS-location, which were provided by you or which we receive from GPS location service providers. These location data shall only be processed for as long as this is necessary for delivering our Services or to the extent required or permitted by applicable law.
2. As mentioned above your personal data will not be communicated, transmitted & sold to third parties. However, your personal data, including but not limited to location data, may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of the delivery of mobile services to you.
3. - OTHER DISCLOSURES
1. We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect itself or its Users.
2. We may also disclose your personal data to Third Parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If ARLAB or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a Third Party, personal data about you as a customer will be one of the transferred assets.
3. We are not in the business of selling or renting your information to telemarketers and do not share your personally identifiable information with others, except as follows: (i) We freely share your information within the ARLAB group of companies. (ii) We also share your information with agents and service providers, developers, publishers who use the data only on our behalf. Portions of our site may offer services or information specific to identified partners or customers (such as training services for customers) and in such cases, we may share your personal information and activities on our site with the identified partners or customers for their business use. We may also share your information as required by law or in the interest of protecting or exercising our or others legal rights, e.g., without limitation, in connection with requests from law enforcement officials and in connection with court proceedings. We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business. Also, we reserve the right to fully use and disclose any information collected via the site that is not in personally identifiable form.
4. - USER ACCOUNT
1. To be able to make optimal use of the ARLAB Services you should create a User Account. You acknowledge that the information you disclose is personal to you, and by creating a User Account, you allow others, including ARLAB, to identify you.
2. Once you have opened a User Account you may upload additional information in the profile section. Additional personal data will be added to your User Account by using ARLAB Services. Please note that if you share information about yourself or others by means of your User Account this will be visible to anyone in the ARLAB Services. Be aware that if you upload information about other individuals this may impede their privacy and data protection rights. If you wish to upload information about other individuals, you are advised to request their consent first.
3. When you create a User Account and subsequently use ARLAB Content, anyone can view your profile.
5. - SECURITY OF THE PROCESSING
1. We will only process your personal data when appropriate. This means that we will take care that the personal data will only be processed in an accurate and adequate way in compliance whit the UE Directive 95/46 & Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, (the Law). We have implemented security measures, according the Law, pertaining to the storage and provision of personal data, in order to, amongst others, prevent access to your personal data by any unauthorized persons.
2. Please note that your personal data shall only be accessed by authorized staff. These staff members are obliged to compliance with the Law rules & preserve the confidentiality of all the information that comes to their attention, unless disclosure is compulsory by law or necessary for the fulfillment of their task.
3. Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. However, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password and User ID you use to access the site and to notify us through www.arlab.com if you ever suspect that this password or User ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the site conducted via your password and User ID.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
1. We will only process your personal data in accordance whit the file CLIENTES Y PROVEEDORES created by ARLAB at the AGENCIA ESPAÑOLA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS. You can request to access your personal data and you can verify/correct their accuracy. You can also request the removal of your personal data. You shall communicate your will to access, verify, correct and remove your personal data, please contact us, by regular post to:
· AUGMENTED REALITY LAB SL
· C/ Valentín Beato 22, 2 Planta
· 28.037 Madrid (España)
2. Upon your request and verification of your identity, we will rectify, erase or block your personal data, if these data are incorrect or if you no longer want us to process these data. Due to the requested removal, it is however possible that we cannot ensure the provision of (part of) our services.
3. Upon appropriate request we will usually be glad to update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use information obtained previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate.
8. CHILDREN PRIVACY
1. The site is intended for adults. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect, personally-identifiable information from children under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the site.
9. STATEMENT & MODIFICATIONS
This statement is effective as of July, 2012. We reserve the right to change this statement from time to time and in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating on the statement the date it was last updated. When you login ARLAB Services anytime, you are accepting the current version of this statement as posted at that time. We recommend that Users revisit this statement on occasion to learn of any changes.